Please wait, loading...
In the presence of my colleagues, friends, families, and teachers, and in view of the honored profession I am entering into, I solemnly and willingly state that I delicate myself to the following:
The World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT) expects physical therapists to:
1. Respect the rights and dignity of all individuals.
2. Comply with the laws and regulations governing the practice of physical therapy in the country in which they practice.
3. Accept responsibility for the exercise of sound judgment.
4. Provide honest, competent, and accountable professional services.
5. Provide quality services.
6. Be entitled to a just and fair level of remuneration for their services.
7. Provide accurate information to patients/clients, to other agencies and the community about physical therapy and the services physical therapists provide.
8. Contribute to the planning and development of services that address the health needs of the community.