A Place that teaches you a lot of things.
Total capacity – 150 students.Able to accommodate en-number.
Total capacity – 150 students.Able to accommodate en-number
Common Features in Hostels
- Two dining halls.
- Protected water supply and steam cooking facilities.
- Well – equipped hydraulic gym.
- Indoor games like Table Tennis, Carrom, and Chess.
- Recreation hall with Audio System & theatre.
- Reading Room comprising common Magazines and News Papers.
- STD booth, Hairdressers (Men’s hostel only), Stationery store, and dry cleaning facilities also available.
1. Principal or a senior professor of the college shall be the chief warden of the hostels and Faculty members shall act as deputy and resident wardens.
2. The chief warden and deputy warden will make admission to the hostel. All applications for admission must be made to the deputy wardens in the prescribed form which can be had from the hostel office.
3. Members of the hostel should not absent themselves from the college and stay in the hostel without obtaining previous permission.
4. Members of the hostel should follow the study hours. Study Hours:8.00 P.M to 10.30 P.M.
5. Members of the hostel should leave the hostel on any day with the previous permission of the resident warden and principal; otherwise severe disciplinary action will be taken against them.
6. No Students can leave or enter into the hostel after 5.00 P.M.
7. However owing to unforeseen reasons, if a student has to go out without permission shall record his name and the nature of his / her business in the register kept for the purpose.
8. Attendance will be taken every day at 6.30 P.M and those who have gone out without permission will be fined and disciplinary action will be taken.
9. The inmates should not tamper with the electrical installation in their rooms likes the use of extra lights, electric heater, electric iron, cell phones, radio is strictly forbidden.
10.Members shall not move furniture from one place to another or exchange them among themselves. They are prohibited from defacing or damaging the furniture in any way. The cost of any damage so caused shall be recovered from them.
11.The mess dues must be paid in the college office before the prescribed date. A fine shall levy for the delay in the payment of mess dues.
12.Members are advised not to leave money or valuable materials in their rooms. The hostel authorities will not be responsible for goods lost by members. They are also advised to open Savings Accounts in the Bank or Post Office.
13.Boarders shall on no account be served meals or Tiffin in their room except when they are sick.
14. Mess Timings
Breakfast – 07.00 am to 08.10 am
Lunch – 01.00 pm to 02.00 pm
Dinner – 07.00 pm to 08.15 pm
Meals or Tiffin shall not be served after the above specified hours.
15.No member shall enter the kitchen.
16.No guest can be entertained without permission from the Resident Warden.
17.Severe action shall be taken on boarders who permit nonmembers to stay in their rooms.
18.Any complaint against any employee of the hostel for any cause may be made in writing to the Chief Warden through the Resident Warden for action. No member shall take the law into his/ her own hands even the conduct of the employee may be grave or provocative.
19.Smoking, shouting, gambling, keeping possession of intoxicants, etc., inside the hostel premises is strictly prohibited.
20.Any breach of discipline in the hostel shall be dealt with either by fine, suspension, or expulsion from the hostel. Expulsion from the hostel temporarily or permanently shall entail similar expulsion from the College.
21.Members of the hostel should not organize or convene meetings of any sort without the written permission of the Resident Warden and Chief Warden.
22.Students who were expelled for nonpayment of mess dues will be permitted to join the mess only on the day next to the day of his clearing the mess dues.
23.Expelled students who are removed or suspended from the college shall automatically cease to be a member of the hostel.
24.The mess dues of scholarship holders shall be adjusted from their scholarship amount available. The student must clear any extra dues.
25.No person except for a student’s mother into the ladies hostel is permitted to visit the hostel unless specially permitted by the Resident Warden.
26.Every student seeking admission in the hostel should give an undertaking in the prescribed form. His/her parents should also endorse the same.
27.The Chief Warden shall decide any question not covered by these rules and his interpretation of the rules shall be final.
28.The inmates of the hostel should note their movements and should sign in the movement register whenever they leave the hostel premises for whatsoever purposes. Failure to do so shall entail severe punishment. The decision of the Chief Warden shall be final in matters of punishment of a student for violation of any of the rules of the hostel.
29.In general, the above rules apply both for Gents and Ladies Hostels. However, additional rules as and when implemented in the Ladies Hostel have to be followed by girl’s students.
30. Cellphones are allowed at the timing between 4.00 to 7.30 pm – Mon to Saturday, 12.00 pm – 7.30 pm Sunday.