Libraries store the energy that fuels the imagination. They open up windows to the world and inspire us to explore and achieve, and contribute to improving our quality of life.
Library rules and regulation
1. Before entering the library, Students should sign the library register note kept at the entrance.
2. Students are requested to use library books with care. Marking underlining or notating in the books is forbidden. Disciplinary action will be taken against damaging the books in any manner.
3. Students are not allowed to transfer their library cards to others.
4. Books due on a holiday can be returned without a fine on the next working day.
5. Students should return their library books on or before 4.30 PM on that day itself if failed to do so fine Rs.5.00 applicable per day.
6. A student who has lost his I her library card should immediately report the matter to the LIBRARIAN. The duplicate library card will be issued on payment of a penalty of Rs.100/- per library card.
7. Reference books will not be lent out.
8. If the students lost any library books, double the cost of books will be
9. Students are advised when taking library books (lending or reference books) during library hours you should write the book details inappropriate register.
10. Journals shall not be issued for reference outside the library.
11. In case of Non – adherence to any of the rules or any other malpractices, then the member shall not be permitted to use the library facility furtherly By Principal order.
12. Transfer certificate will be issued only after the production of the No Dues Certificate from the library.